Thursday, November 26th 02:32 PM

The Fekola mine is expected to start production in 2017. It will produce an average of 350 000 oz/y for the first seven years of production at an average operating…..Continue

ASX, Perth Mint to develop Precious Metals derivatives

  • ASX proposes to distribute the new derivatives products to customers around the world using its 24-hour, globally connected network. The Perth Mint will provide physical precious metals and its world-class secure storage facilities in support of this. The first product is expected to be launched in the second half of 2016.

Oro Verde identifies new high-grade Gold targets at Topacio project

  • The Mauricio vein strikes roughly east-west and is located outside the existing resource area, near the Isabella and Su Majestad veins. The Company’s first pass surface mapping of the 600m long vein identified highly encouraging vuggy and drusy quartz veins, typical of low sulfidation epithermal vein systems. Sampling on the vein returned gold (Au) grades up to 7.5 g/t Au.

Barrick cuts 2015 Gold output forecast on Dominican mine issue

  • Barrick owns 60% of the Dominican-based Pueblo Viejo mine. Rival Canadian producer Goldcorp Inc owns the remaining 40%.

Troy Resources pours first Gold at Karouni

  • Since completing commissioning of the Karouni plant in late October, the plant had been running in a stop-start mode, while Troy had been modifying operational aspects and synchronising mechanical and electrical components.

Alecto Minerals acquires two Gold deposits in Zambia

  • Alecto will pay a total of GBP1.5 million to acquire the assets, to be covered by the issue of 943.8 million shares, GBP100,000 in cash and a deferred consideration of GBP307,500.

Dominion Diamond Q3 revenue slumps 53% to $145 mn

  • While rough sales from the Ekati Diamond Mine in Canada increased 5% to 480,000 carats, a 41% drop in the average price to $184 per carat resulted in sales dropping 38% to $88.2 million in value terms.

Kennady Diamonds reports Kelvin North sample grade of 2.53 carats per ton

  • Approximately 0.97 tonnes out of the total 2.67 tonne sample has been processed by caustic fusion at the Geoanalytical Laboratories Diamond Services of the Saskatchewan Research Council (SRC) and returned a sample grade of 2.53 carats per tonne for diamonds of commercial size.

Lucara recovers world's second-largest Diamond in Botswana

  • The diamond, which originated in the south lobe of the mine, is the second-largest gem-quality diamond ever recovered and the largest ever to be recovered through a modern processing facility.

Goldplat commissions 4 ton elution column

  • The new columns will allow the company to clear its gold inventory backlog, improve its cash position and provide capacity for increased future production at its project in Ghana.
Make your existing website fluid seen across all screens

Bullion Street Newsletter